Our 6th Annual Dialogue: Obesity in Women: The Generational Impact, was held this year on September 12, 2012.
Thank you to everyone who helped make this years dialogue a success!
In addition, we would like to extend a special thank you to our moderator, Dr. Laurel Rice, chair of UW School of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the UW School of Medicine and Public Health. We are most appreciative of her generous participation, the participation of our esteemed panel, our dialogue advisory committee, and our sponsors.
2012 Annual Dialogue Panel:
- Michael J. O’Grady, PhD – President, West Policy Center
- Catherine Spong, MD – Branch Chief, National Institute of Child Health & Human Development
- Michelle Rimer, MS, MPH, RD, LDN – Inaugural Director, The Solmaz Institute of Obesity at Lenoir Rhyne University
- Susan Latton – Obesity Prevention Program Coordinator, Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Nutrition & Physical Activity Program
- Chanel Tyler, MD – Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the UW School of Medicine and Public Health