FIRST BREATH AND MY BABY & ME
What is expected of me as a First Breath or My Baby & Me provider?
• Completion of a 4-hour training session to become a new site.
• Sign an annual Memorandum of Understanding with the WWHF.
• Counsel pregnant women about tobacco and alcohol use at every prenatal appointment.
• Complete five data forms for each participant and submit them to WWHF.
• Deliver First Breath/My Baby & Me materials to clients. The WWHF provides these client materials free of charge: self-help brochures, booklets, newsletters and incentive gifts.
• Meet with a WWHF Health Educator once per year for a site visit.
• Refer clients to the Wisconsin Tobacco Quit Line or AODA services as necessary.
First Breath Client Gifts