Schedule a Session:
To schedule a session, email Nora Miller, Program Manager, or call 800-448-5148, ext.103.
- Bone Health (Osteoporosis)
- Breast Cancer
- Diabetes Prevention
- Domestic Violence
- Gynecologic Cancers
- Healthy Aging Brain
- Heart Health
- Mental Health
- Oral Health
GrapeVine Project – More Information
The Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation partners with nurses throughout the state by providing them with the most up-to-date tools and educational information about various health topics. All information presented is gathered from local state and national organizations with expertise in the specific health area, and is continually reviewed by medical advisors and partner organizations to ensure the most current information is shared.
Over 6,000 women have participated in GrapeVine Educational Sessions since 2002.
Women who attend GrapeVine Project sessions will:
- Increase their knowledge of specific health topics and issues
- Learn about risk factors, symptoms, prevention, and early intervention
- Learn about lifestyle changes to improve their overall health and well-being
- Increase their awareness and improve access to local health resources and services
- Receive helpful and health-conscious gifts at the end of the session