KOHL’S BREAST HEALTH ASSISTANCE FUND
The Kohl’s Breast Health Assistance Fund is administered by the Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation. It provides financial assistance to low income, uninsured and underinsured individuals in Southeast Wisconsin who are in need of services or have incurred expenses related to breast health screening, diagnostic testing, access to treatment services and financial assistance for those with a breast cancer diagnosis.
Who is eligible?
- Women and men of all ages
- Residents of the Southeast Wisconsin counties of Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Walworth, Washington, and Waukesha
- Uninsured or underinsured individuals
- Those whose income is at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Individuals enrolled in the Wisconsin Well Woman Program diagnosed with breast cancer may be eligible for financial assistance
How can I get more information?
Call the Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation at 1-877-910-PINK (7465) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.